HOURS: 40 hours per week
REPORTS TO: Residential Services Coordinator;
Receives job information and instructions from the Executive Director, Residential Services Director, Housing Program Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Client Services Director, SV Program Coordinator and Support Services Director.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Regular, Full-time
SALARY: $10.00-$14.00 per hour; Contingent upon experience
- Complete all repairs and maintenance of La Casa Inc. property, including the South Valley Office, transitional housing properties and all La Casa’s Vehicles
- Repair and Maintain all Facilities including bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry and kitchen
- Minor Construction and dry wall repair
- Paint as needed
- Conduct regular upkeep of all La Casa’s properties, including South Valley Property and all Transitional Housing Properties
- Ensure the tidiness and appearance of all properties by picking up trash, mowing the lawn, raking, weeding, applying fertilizer, planting and seeding, and anything else that is required to enhance the appearance of the properties
Assist with donation pick-up
Sweep and mop common areas
- Assist clients transitioning off campus
Other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Standing and walking
- Working in various weather conditions
- Pulling and pushing heavy equipment
- Completion of all required assignments in a timely manner
- Exposure to chemicals
- HS Diploma/GED or has Experience in Light Maintenance and Repair.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Ground keeping knowledge
- Ability to operate small machinery
- Excellent work references
Please click on this link to be taken to our account page at Indeed.com to apply.